Sunday, June 30, 2013

Engaging Kids in Community Service Work


One of the challenges in having five children in a wide range of ages - 21 months to 13 years in my case - is that it can be hard to find outreach and volunteer opportunities to do as a family. It is not easy to find places that will allow us to take a 21-month-old to "help" work!

Over the years we've become pretty creative in helping our children learn to reach out and contribute to the world around us and to our church. We've also learned a few things along the way…

Today I have a guest post over at A Dusty Frame - I hope you'll join me there and see some ways that our family has found to get a multitude of ages involved in volunteer and community service work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...