Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Checking In - Big Changes Coming

I have been really really busy since Maestro's birthday - clearly - since I have not posted here about any of the other birthdays, any of the holiday events, none of my regular holiday reposts….


I don't mean to be quiet. I don't mean to be so busy, but life has been in the way!






One of the things coming up on the blog-go here is a series on Young Living Supplements.


I was doing these classes online through FaceBook, but I need to move them here so they're accessible to my team and to others who use Young Living and so I don't have to spend that time teaching the classes, and can instead be writing new ones, traveling to see and support my growing team, and travel to some of the free trips I've earned so far. It's going to be a busy year for all that!



So here is the quick update:


Maestro is 15 now. 6'1" tall, 180+ lbs, and really involved in gymnastics,
Chef is 12, nearly 13, 5'5"-ish, nearing 100 lbs, and loves doing long runs - the 5 and 10ks



Bruiser is 10, 5'2"-ish, around 85 lbs, and looking forward to getting back into baseball soon
Buttercup is 6, just lost her first TWO teeth, is sparky and spunky and ready to go
Mr. Magoo… the boy with the oh-so-expressive face, will be FOUR in April and is learning to count and to be one of the big kids,
and Marble-the-baby is 1, ONE!! and walking, four teeth in the front, two up, two down and climbing, running, following the big dogs,



and can someone please tell me: Where did my babies go???

The White Knight has decided that it is time to retire after 20 years 


and work from home on unfinished projects, and spend time doing what most dads never have the opportunity to do: spend time with, and really get to know his children before they start leaving home on bigger pursuits. And I'm ready for him to be home. June is the day. SOOO much to do in the meantime. 


Before that fateful June day, we have to find a place to move to, get moved, I have my regional and nation-wide trips to make, because the check I make will be what we live on (We'll be ready. I've found that Network Marketing really isn't a "pyramid Scheme" but in fact can create a viable, livable income) So for a little while, you'll see more Young Living/Essential Oil/Supplement/Health stuff on here mixed in with the family stuff and "deep thoughts." I'm so excited about the 2015 changes it isn't even funny. 


I'm so glad you're here with me. Whether you are friends and family or Young Living Oily friends, you'll see the family, recipes, homeschooling stuff alongside the essential oil, health, supplement stuff. See you next time!

I made Pina Colada muffins just this morning - so YUM and the recipe will come soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...